Monday, February 15, 2010

New Bear Sites

Well a month ago, one of the large paper companies that I lease sites from advised us that a new plan was under development. Under the previous plan, sites were leasted at the rate of $100 per site. Sites were spaced, between baiters of about a mile. The new plan released this week is to lease entire township to one operator. This solves jumped baits, spacing and other issues. The big problem is that you lost baits in one town and gained some in another. I did loose a township that I really like, but gained access to a very large new area, that can handle 10 sites, so I lost 4, but gained 10. I love to explore new area...can't wait. I might even have to sled the area to see what it looks like without leaves on the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment