Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Adventures

It's hard to believe it has been a few months since I have reported to the blog world. Well let's say Judy and I have been exploring Maine, from Wilson Falls to the summer at Third Machias and GLS. There is much to report and I have been busy making notes to report on our sightings and adventures. The biggest report will be about the changes at Third Lake Machias and the lack or should I say closing of the boat ramp and campsites.

At the time of this writing we are getting ready for another bear season, we have been baiting and enjoying the overgrowth of old woods roads, amazing how much can happen in a few short months.

Expect a few page of entertaining reading in the coming weeks.

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your upcoming stories, I will be checking back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much Lorin..I wish I had the stories you had written about our adventures of last summer.. Your so missed by so many and it's still so hard to believe you are no longer with us..Love you always and part of you is at 3rd Machias where you wanted to be with my Dad...Love Always Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bureau of Labor Statistics said that the average registered nurse wage in Maine is $67,000 annually. Those who work in dialysis centers receive $58,000 per annum while the ones who are called emergency RN travel nurses are paid $72,000 on average. Registered Nurse Wage in ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    My name is John and I have a quick question about your blog! Could you please email me?

    Thank you,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met two people who have seen Cougar. About 15 years ago a client told me saw one on her roof at night A friend saw one crossing route three a few years ago crossing Rt 3 between Belfast and Liberty I believe, James

    ReplyDelete